Translate

Sunday 13 December 2015

Amy Mitten and Elizabeth Tudor

Hi everyone,

I know I said that I was MIA for a while but whilst I am still getting myself organised for our BIG trip, a dear blogging friend (Serena) directed me to check out my latest newsletter from Amy Mitten more carefully as she is about to embark on a new series of tutorials for creating some Elizabeth I items - yay! yay! and yay!


So, keep an eye out on Amy Mitten  on January 15!

Okay, have to dash - heaps to do to get ready for Taiwan!

hugs, Kaye

P.S. I have just discovered that I can now drag images straight into the blog draft - how useful is that?  Thank you Mr Blogger!


1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

Just had a look on her website... what gorgeous things she has! The Queen's Crown is just beautiful :o)
Hugs xx